Tuesday, September 9, 2008
The class that I would most likely to teach would be a third grade class. I think this because my third grade was so fun and most memorable to me. Also the children have been in school for a few years and they know what is expected of them. Also it is a time where a lot of what they are learning is brand new stuff. This is the time they learn to write in cursive and they are learning multiplying and dividing and they start into science and social studies. They know how to read and write so they can start to let their imagination run wild and put thoughts together to form and actual story. I believe that teaching and learning is meant to be fun so I would make it fun just like my third grade teacher did for me. I would play games and give them tiny rewards for doing good. I hope the atmosphere in my classroom would be one of happiness and fun. I would never want my student to not be able to talk to me or to be afraid to ask questions...I had teacher like that and didn't learn as much as when I did in my third grade classroom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment